Initially the patient had decay under a crown. The decay extended below the bone level, so the tooth had to be extracted by the surgeon. An implant was placed, and bone graft granules were placed around the implant to fill gaps to the bone. BloodSTOP iX was placed on top of the granules. Hemostasis was achieved and less blood was lost during the procedure.
- BloodSTOP iX Advanced Hemostat Used During a Siamese Twin Separation Surgery for the First Time
- Mass Shootings have become a National Crisis, but BloodSTOP iX Trauma Matrix Offers Hope to Save Lives
- Surgeons in Africa are Excited to Use BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat to Save Blood and Save Lives
- BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat with WoundHEAL® was the Main Highlight of the ABA 55th Annual Meeting
- BloodSTOP iX Advanced Hemostat and WoundHeal Well-Received at the Boswick Burn and Wound Healing Symposium 2023