Put BloodSTOP® iX to work in the ER
LifeScience PLUS developed BloodSTOP® iX with Emergency Room operations in mind. All BloodSTOP® hemostatic products are fast-acting and require less hands-on time to administer. When time-to-hemostasis can be significantly reduced, ER personnel are freed up to monitor other vital signs and stabilize critical patients in the shortest possible time.
BloodSTOP® iX provides a number of important advantages in the ER. It is ready to use out of the package and easy to apply. When applied to a wound, BloodSTOP® iX quickly absorbs blood and exudates, transforms into a gel to seal the wound with a protective transparent layer, binds and activates platelets, provides support for clot formation, and creates an environment for wound healing. In the ER, where every second counts, BloodSTOP® iX saves critical time.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Acts in under a minute
- Biocompatible, non-irritating
- Safe for all age groups
- Universally conforms to wound surfaces
- May be cut to meet specific bleeding sites, like nosebleeds or deep cuts
- Effective when used in multiple layers for larger bleeds
- Remains in place without adhesive
- No animal-derived material
- Water soluble for easy removal without disruption to wound surface
- Easy to open individual sterile packaging, long shelf-life
- Cost-effective compared with other hemostatic products