BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat Trauma Matrix
$179.00 – $359.00
Trauma Matrix is an ideal hemostatic agent for battlefield, prehospital, and hospital hemorrhage control. It is the only technology in the marketplace that achieved a 100% survival rate in extremity arterial hemorrhage in a US military study.
BloodSTOP® iX Trauma Matrix is an innovative hemostatic matrix made from water soluble, etherified carboxymethyl cellulose. It is 100% natural with no animal-derived, foreign human or added chemical materials.
It is designed for life-saving bleeding control in military tactical combat casualty care, pre-hospital trauma care, trauma and burn surgery. It is for bleeding control in combat, natural disasters, fires, shootings and other emergencies, which often occur a distance from hospitals. With BloodSTOP® iX, emergency personnel have a fast and effective way to halt bleeding, allowing safe & long transport of traumatic injury bleeders.
- Pre-Hospital Trauma Care
- Trauma & Burn Surgery
- EMS, Paramedics
- Designed for Military Tactical Combat Casualty Care
Features and Benefits
- Reduces blood loss, potentially life-saving, as animal study demonstrated severe extremity arterial hemorrhage control within 2 min of application
- Upon contact with blood, turns into a sticky gel to seal and protect the wound
- Prevents contamination
- Stays on wound with stable hemostasis; allows safe transport of traumatic injury bleeders
- Promotes healing. Leaves no residue in the wound
- pH balanced, 100% natural plant-base matrix, biocompatible, non-irritating application
- Water soluble allows easy removal
- Light-weight waterproof packaging, easy to carry anywhere
- Long shelf-life in extreme environments
- Very cost effective
* For use by medical professionals.
|Dimensions||18.5 × 15.1 × 1 in|