LifeScience PLUS has donated $43,000 worth of BloodSTOP products to the Haiti earthquake relief effort through the Catholic Medical Mission Board for the medical treatment of wounds sustained in the recent crisis.
- BloodSTOP iX Advanced Hemostat Used During a Siamese Twin Separation Surgery for the First Time
- Mass Shootings have become a National Crisis, but BloodSTOP iX Trauma Matrix Offers Hope to Save Lives
- Surgeons in Africa are Excited to Use BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat to Save Blood and Save Lives
- BloodSTOP® iX Advanced Hemostat with WoundHEAL® was the Main Highlight of the ABA 55th Annual Meeting
- BloodSTOP iX Advanced Hemostat and WoundHeal Well-Received at the Boswick Burn and Wound Healing Symposium 2023